beatz d nadtz

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Surprised Me Not

SATURDAY, JAN 15, 2005

I went to Manyar wimming Pool in the morning, swim around till 9am then take a nice shower then pick up juzzy at her house. I went with her to Rembaka to deliver some chicken and the goodbye note which i owe them before i left.

I see Irene & Anna, Meta n Mbak Erna. I realized one thing... i don't see any good impressions about me in their eyes. Not even ask me about how am i doing since the resign note or something "basa-basi" like that. Hmmm.. Why i am not surprised at all??? But trully i'm a little dissapointed. At least i want to be remembered as "someone" there. Does a year and 8 months just not long enough for people to see me as a person?

Well.. i left rembaka with unknown feeling, but relief.. I asked juzzy if she want to eat "soto Cak To" near there. I know the "waroeng" always crowded with people and some "friends" telling me that the "soto" quite delicious. And... maybe that will be a nice ending for all my memories of Rembaka. And luckily, juzz didn't mind to accompany me.

The "soto" taste not bad, but i don't think i will go and eat there again. It is too far far away from home!



I enjoy the day i find love, I enjoy the day i feel warmed inside.


The rest of the day just going well. I met Wiem, another ex-office friend and Mey Ling, a very best friend of mine since junior school. Play a car race game and "cetok2" game at the funpolis. The biggest fun of that day is... BOM BOM CAR !!! Hit everybody's car, hearing the noise of BOM BOM CAR, laughing together... everything make the day worth a lot! Lovely memories right! too bad no documentation that day :(

We spent most time at starbucks (about 3 hours?)... talking about things.... secrets... private... hm.... really make us became closer and knowing each other...

The day was sooooo perfect too me :D

3 comment(s):

Agree. Last saturday was trully great day!
Bout Rbk ppl, don't be hav such bad feeling. they unlucky coz they can't see the 'real' u (atau malah lucky ya....*hmmm...hehehe). they unlucky coz they didn't use their time for getting to know u better. maybe they can't feel like what we feel...ya toh ;)

^o^ peace

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:59 PM  

hihi... tul tul... kerugian ada pada mereka.... viva narcism :D

By Blogger Vanie, at 7:10 PM  

HIDOEP VANIEEE!!! \^o^/

By Blogger coolz, at 4:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home