beatz d nadtz

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pasca Explosion

It's been a while since my last blogwrite. Many things happened, some questions answered, and more problems showed up... but.... i'm calming now... don't wanna think too much... i want to focus on me... myself. About my present, my future, about what i really want.

After my last big fight with my bro, i feel i had enough. I need sometime alone... outside my family envy. I don't need any of them. I just feel i can do things alone, independently. But then i have to think more. What happend to the family without me? can mom survive? she'll done everything alone without me. Stuck on that family... our family. that's why i need to be on mom's side... so.. i erased all the thoughts of being a "anak kost". Besides, who will take me to work? There's noway i can take the car if i want to be seriously independent! The car is mom's right ?! And does my salary will be enough 4 my expenses?

Well well... finnaly my decisions made up:) but... i cannot guarantee that it will last forever, i am a human being, not somekind of stone, so there are possibilities of changing mind right?! :D

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home