beatz d nadtz

Thursday, December 23, 2004

What a Day!

Today is a really busy day for me. I woke up in the morning and start to think about my farewell lunch with Rbk for tommorrow. Then start to printing letters - my last mails for the BCs dan the Supervisors before i quit the job. Ci Sin is on the bad mood all day, and i just don't want to disturb her much. I think, she's really need a vacation someday. But she just haven't realized it yet now. She even have the plant to over work this holiday.

Today, i feel that i might miss the office. Not becoz of the "married" talk, or the gossips, but meeting those women have changes me a bit. I've learned to be an accounting staff, a friend, a girl and a woman. I've learned that nothing can done perfect if you're in a hurry. I've learned that i need to opened my heart to make friends with anybody. Well, Maybe I can't get along with them to well coz i have many lies in my relationship with them. I lied about myself, I lied about my work, I lied about things that i've been hidding from them.

Well... there's another thing. They give me a present that i never think. They bought me a gold ring. I know that they always give gift for the people who giving birth, people who want to quit the job, people who sick or died. But in the middle of these heavy times??? Much of overtime, those data and work on their tables....
So... I really surprised when i've opened my drawer and found a present in it. I've directly opened it and found the ring and an orange heart for my car accesorry. Like it ? Yes especially coz i know that those things are from them. I feel my eyes start to be wet, but luckily it don't fall into tears :). See how much they touch my heart. I've just never wish for this day. I just want a happy ending... but this is way too much...

I wont forget them. Hopefully my last day tommorrow will be a perfect closing.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home