beatz d nadtz

Monday, December 27, 2004

Great Waterfalls !

December 26th, 2004

I spent the day with my office friends - Nyo, Imoet, Pyor n Gbus. At first i really feel terible coz i made my mom mad at me bcoz i'm to careless to drive. I broke many driving rules that morning. Fiuh... I think i haven't see my mom so mad like that for years!

But than, after a while... i can enjoy the trip... First.. we went to Nongkojajar... Nyo park the car on the Wisma Bethania. We walk through the "pemukiman" & bushes to get to the waterfall. Gbus wear the wrong sandals, so we get in to each "waroeng" before we start walking through the bushes. I found an orange "sandal jepit", so i buy the pair :) incase my sandals "putus" in the middle of the that day! But than... Imoet is the one who need to wear that sandals...! haha...
It supposed to be a great view, great waterfall, if the water is not brown. We found it later that the high "debit air" makes the water full of muds.

Our next stop is the milk store on Batu. I bought 4 bottle of milk. We have lunch in front of that store... I bought 'gado2' and 'tahu campur'. Then we decided to see Cuban Rondo...! Funnn! I like that waterfall. The place is already being an 'objek wisata' but it still great. Not to crowded with people, another great view and cold water. wonderful trip.....!! Then we stopped for bbq corn at the Pujon. Then.... we going back home... Not straight to Subaya, Imoet and Nyo eat some durian on the side of the street... and Pyor bought some peanuts at Indra II.

Then... we end the day with full of memories of that day....:)!
see http://nadtz81.multiply.com/

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home