beatz d nadtz

Monday, December 27, 2004

My Christmas day

December 25th, 2004

I spent the Christmas day by going to Emak's grave and Sidoarjo mini mall with mom. Then we - me, mom n dad - went to church that afternoon and really greatful to have that day, eventhough Raymond just chosen to spend the whole day with his friends! Than we pick up Risa n Andre, and Nick too, to Barata and have a wonderful christmas dinner and nice gift cross there.

I've got a black little bag. mom get a nice blouse. Andre get a camera bag and a short. Raymond get a par sandals, dad get 3 T-shirts, and Rissa get a pair of earrings and a "daster". Nick get a little funny clothes and a set of bowling. Everyone gets what they needs :)

Than i watch 'Sister act 1 & 2' on the television. i went to bed with hopes that tommorow - Dec6th, 2004 - will be a great wonderful day! I just wish tommorrow will be a nice weekend.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home