beatz d nadtz

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A Nice Ending Holiday!

After Jakarta, we visited Bandung Center City of West Java. Unfortunatelly i've juz seen a small part of it. Bandung has a cool fresh air, like Batu. But It has a lot of Factory Outlet and Distros. Distro = a small boutique which creating their own brand.

We've met Om Yanto's Family there, and Meita, his only daughter, is willing to be our guide in Bandung... Hemmmm she's really know about her home town a lot!!! I wonder how she's can remember all the roads, the history, the land of Bandung. That day, Sunday, Oct 21st, I think i've brooke my record, I've visited 5-6 Distro in 3hours! Great! Lucky me and Raymond to have Arthur and Meita as the tour guide! Then, about 2pm, we juz have to say goodbye to all...

Hemmm the road back home is not bad at all! Infact, i really enjoy it! The weather is not hot at all, infact, the light rain keep the temperature in cool degress. We using the north road, people said it was the short path to Surabaya. So it supposed to be save our time a lot.

Once again we stayed a night at Nirwana Hotel. On the next morning, we feel need to visit 2 area of "Pasar Pekalongan". And passing Semarang to buy more gifts.... My Sister just can't missed the change to buy Pia Bayi, Moaci Cookies, Loenpia, and "Kacang Presto"! Can u imagine someone would buy 8kilos of Kacang Presto? And can u imagine how full was our car ????!!!

Hahaha... My dad also give me the chance to taken pictures of Tuban Beach. Uhhh... I love my gathering with the whole family....! hemmm... nice...! Then.... after the long journey... I've finnaly arrived home On Monday at 10pm, and finnally get some rest at 1am in the morning! Fiuhhhh... It is a quite nice ending for my journey!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home