beatz d nadtz

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Metro City!

Last Saturday I left home with many thoughts about the face of metropolis city, Jakarta City. I go with my mom, dad my brother, my sister n her husband. We left Surabaya at 9am, a big late coz we've planned to go at 6am. Anyway, the journey begin....! Then after a while, we juz realized that the AC is still broken! Yaicqs!!! And here we are on the sauna again!!! I've juz trying to forget the sauna by sms-ing some of my friends...! It helped me a little, but not for long!

We finnally arrived at Semarang, and mom juz need to stopped to the ATM and the "Toko Juwana" to buy some gifts. We've finnally check in on Nirwana Hotel in Pekalongan at 4.30pm. We had a chance to see "batik Pekalongan". But I can't find anything special until find the "Yoko trousers"! cool! and funky, but my sister and brother juz need buy those all three cool trousers! and left me behind. Hey!!! I'm the one who find it first!!!

We juz finnaly arrived to my cousin's house at 3pm. fiuh....FINALLY ! After a really long and hot sauna! And finnally i've met Tt. Shin, Ari, Ci Cilla, and Beben of course! Also met Kiki - the parrot, Howie - the Golden Retriever, Sutan - the terrier. Lovely home mate right :)!!! We spend our first 4 days in Jakarta for shooping at the Taman Anggrek Mall, Kelapa Gading Mall, Ratu Plaza, Plaza Senayan, ITC Mangga 2.

I've also go to "Puncak". It is a huge Botanical Tea Garden. Beautiful. I've tasted a holland berry there. Seeing the view from Puncak Pass. But I cannot find the peace there, coz it was to crowded. Too many cars, a long traffic jam, and less hours to spend. But i like the air. It is fresh, it is cool, it is nice! But it can be more great if there's less car pollution! The traffic jam really ruin everything!

I've also go to Anyer! The Carita Beach! I've seen several kind of fishes, craps, shrimps, shells, and other sea things! Beauty of course, but once again, i feel the human ego! Too much pollution, to much of human interferring in the natural lifes! I really enjoying that beach!

Finnally I've seen it. I see Jakarta. I see people...a lot. I see the malls, and I see that is a really busy town with full of entertainment, but there just too much people in that town! Enjoy it? I don't think so... Too many traffic jam!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home