beatz d nadtz

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Great News... from Rembaka

Today... i just decided to spend the morning by ironing my laundry. hehe... unusual plan right :p. Woke up at 9 am in the morning... hihi... mbangkong neh ceritanya :D, then I start the iron thing.

Exactly at 10 am, my phone alarm rang... hummm Mbak Aniek Bday ! What should i do ??? I hold my phone and called her at the office... and i'm surely glad doing that! I hear great news from them :)

Mbak Erna is pregnant... finnaly... great news... after such a very long waiting... after days, months and years..., after those prays, those efforts, those cries... Congrat's Mbak!!! U'll be a fantastic mom !

Another great news is... Lusy has just married !!! hummm greattt! Finnaly :D she's not inviting everyone... but I know she must be have her own reason for that. I'm just glad that she's married :) Hope she have a wonderful marriage.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home