beatz d nadtz

Monday, May 23, 2005

Controling Anger

Another explosion of my emotion happened last friday. I came to d office with such a big smile... but then my bad mood fired up by the tiny little thing... "no one understand that I would like some help in gathering boxes for the next 'Baksos'" Everything that wes kept on my heart and mind in the week just keep coming and coming in my head... I felt so lonely... I felt so useless and soooo angry with manythings.

Then... last saturday... once again, I'm getting on fire again. Just becoz another car keep on "tin tin" behind me... i just cut his road in purpose. He got angry by my action... and repay me for what i did. fiuh... My heart beat so fast.... am i enjoy it? I was scared if he will follow me from a far, and terroring my family... hemmm too much watching action movies i guess. But i'm trully glad that nothing is happend. I've got home safely. So as Yendy, and Juz. Fiuh....!

I came home with a such such sad feeling. I cried that night.... hoping my friends will forgive me for being such an explosive person, and willing to give me a second chance. So today... I tell my friends that I was sorry. and you know what ??? They forgive me. They just smile and tell me... "next time... tell us what u feel, tell us what u need, tell us what you want, ok!" so... there will be next time :D uhhh i'm so lucky to have friends like them ...!!!!

Fantastic! I have decided to learn to be more carefull, to be more passion, to learn how controling my emotion. Like some one said, "Don't be so childish! Learn to see things from other people point of view!" Aku juga ga mau metutut terus2an... I wanna be cheerfull vanie :)

Well well... starting today, I don't ride my car anymore, until next month! This is the punishment for me being soooo stubborn, emotional n "ga mau ngalah"! hoping the month will be past soon...! missing my car already!

1 comment(s):

hehe gud luck,semoga bisa lulus dari PMI ...hehe....

Moga cepet ketemua ama si...uhmmm mang mobil loe dah punya nama blum ya lupa..

By Blogger Dolphinrider, at 9:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home