beatz d nadtz

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Win Win Solution

Win Win solution = everybody happy.

Why is it so hard to make everyone happy ? We need to compromise. We need communication. Do we always have to sacrifice something or someone just to meet an agreement ? I always try to think about a nice ending. A nice and perfect way out for each problems.

Sometimes I've just tired of thinking.

I want to pleased my mom... by asking her out to dinner or to places she's never been went to. But she seems not as please as I want her to. :( honestly, I feel kinda desperate. What do you want mom ? What do you expect from me ?
Then what ? Now, she's planning on a weekend surprise for my bday. Well well..... oki mom. this is the first time u tell me what you want. I'm still not happy with the fact that I will treat my friends first before I treat you and the other member of the family, but I just hope u'll finnaly be happy with our weekend :)

Well another case is... when u planning on something, u need to make sure that everyone will be happy with the plan. When I want to buy a bday present, I need to make sure that the present suite to him/her. When I want to spend my time with someone, I would like to make sure that he want to be with me. When I want some help from someone... still I'll be asking him to make sure if he okay in doing the stuff for me. So... by that kind of "make sure thing" I trully hope... I'll be happy in giving what people will like, Happy becoz the people happy too.

Hemmm mbulet... aku mbulet lagi... complicated me comes again :|

Is there a fantastic way to make win win solutions ???

1 comment(s):

we can't always make everyone happy.
sometimes we have to sacrifice our will n ego, but not always like that.
there's no fix theory for win win solution.
all of us still need to learn to b wiser by learn from our mistakes:)

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home