beatz d nadtz

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

So Weak !

Never felt like this. Cannot do anything, not even just doing a little thing like ironing nor helping my mom waching the dishes... my body feels like not mine. Only sleeping all day long. I'm feeling lonely.... far far away from my friends... my computer .... my job.... That is yesterday... i really hate that monday!

Well I admitted today is much better... but i'm still hoping today would be better then this!!! I never had a fever or stomachache more than a day...! And this is my second day. I still hate all kind of food. :(( Uuhhhh hate of feeling so weak! so nothing... I'm proud of me being a superwoman but now... I'm just one weak girl :((

well well... hoping later getting better and better.

< vanie yg lagi manja n pesimis >

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home