beatz d nadtz

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Sleepy Sleepy Night!!!

Ga tau udah keberapa kalinya aku menguap, bosen bosen, cape n ngantuk buangettt! Like before... juz hoping someone can wake me up... juz like the prince wake snow white from her dream world. Oo... not with a big punch on my face....!!! It won't wake me up, juz make me fell down unconcious!!! thanx Nyo 4 the offer, rather not!

Dream a lot these days... wishing that the time can go back, wishing to have more time, think about my future. Few years from now.... What will i be?
Hemmm few years ago someone told me that i'm not born to be just an ordinary woman. My Place is with HIM. Hard to believe. Can I? Should I? How can I ??? I used to think about it, since i was a little girl, but right now.... I'm just to affraid to admit it, to affraid to do it, to affraid to try and there's hundreds more other reason to deny it.

Hemmm that is my mystery today... can solve it my self. Just need page to write my feelings...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home