beatz d nadtz

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Lonely through the night

Feeling so alone tonight
Looking 4 someone
Waiting for a call ring
But... nothing happend.....
Still by my self
Trying to get some sleep
To forget the loneliness

Last night, suddenly i've thought about him. A very good friend, unforgetable friend. He is so far far away from here, trying to have his own life. Building his own future. I'd try to call him, but hang up the phone after the second beep, coz I realized it was too late. It was 11.00 pm. And in such a place like where he is now.... it is time to go to bed, right!

But I'm glad he still a wake. so.. we just talking on the phone for about a 15 minutes. Not long, but it is enough. He said he will be back to Surabaya on February 2005, hoping that he can spend the whole week with his old friends... hopefully it can be true. Right now, he juz very busy with his bussiness.

Well well... I told him also about Fonny with her chickenpox. He start to laugh and asking Fonny's phone number, juz wanna teasing her... hehe... Oh... can the 3 of us be friends forever? I really miss those times.

2 comment(s):

hmmm...hmmm.... so who is this guy, van? ;;)
just an old friend from school or.. an old "friend"? hehehehe...
u need to start thinking about ur own hapiness, girl, not seeing it from others perspective. and by saying that, not that I want to hook you up just with Bambang lhoo... :)
U deserve the best. But u need to make effort and make use of the opportunities to grab those bests in life!
Let's go to Baliii... \^o^/

By Blogger coolz, at 4:04 PM  

I guess I know who he is. But Coolz, what's the link between having other perspectives and going to Bali? Huh? Huh?

By Blogger Carla Chanliau, at 1:17 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home