beatz d nadtz

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Feel the day...

Feels like wanna to write something here... juz don't know what to write yet.... I feel great 2day. I juz now today is a nice day and everything will be just fine today. Maybe i'm such a thursday lover.... :)

This afternoon, when i went home from Rembaka, i've notice that the fuel pointer already on the red mark. pretty panic i guess, but not that panic. My mom ask me if i need her to drive me to Alto, and i said yes, infact, i'm the one who insist her to go with me... in case the car will run out of gas in the middle of somewhere. Lucky me... there's nothing bad happend. Everything just fine!

Then i arrived at the office and see my supervisor face, we just cleaning up our mess, our missunderstanding. Honestly, i really like our relationship. Not keeping bad things on the back, juz let it out, so there won't be any huge explossions which can destroy everything. Right Nuz?!!

The Quiet Night... I really enjoy it too. With Coolz as our DJ tonight, i like her arrangement for the MP3. Everything feels perfect tonight.... What a rare happy day i have! Hopefully tommorow will be a wonderful day too....!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home