beatz d nadtz

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sweet or Bitter Holidayz..???

Suddenly think about my long vacations... at Idul Fitri n Xmas Day...
Some part of me can't wait for it, some again juz scared even to imagine it. Know why? How can i spend 2 weeks without doing nothing than to stay at home? My double job at Alto n Rembaka really makes me a working machine i guess. Just can't stand a day without works...!

I have many places in my mind to visit, but just dunno how and with who i can get there! I saw Ciputih beach and Kelud mountain from Dinny's multiply, and i wish i can see it too! Uhhh I wish I could find someone i know to accompany there! Soon I hope!

Wish the holidayz will be perfect!

1 comment(s):

just send a send-to-all message to Altoerz.. ask them who want to join you.

By Blogger Carla Chanliau, at 6:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home