beatz d nadtz

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Wonderful Night Save The Day

I don't wanna talk about today... not the day! I've already talk about it with Carla and Nyo! And it is really enough. The day is sucks... but the altoers successfuly saving my day!

I arrived at the office with a sour face. Tired bcoz the bad day, tired of driving through the traffic jam. Then something happened. Coolz and Yendy call me right after i've park the car and gave me a good news... they offer me to go to HM Sampoerna tomorrow! How fun:D! Hanging out with lovely friends, hearing the band, seeing the museum, and....the 48% Discount!

Then the night became more colourful with the friends i met at the Alto! They always successfull makes me smile again! Carla, Nyo, Veve, and Bo of course...!!! Plus my favorite food as the diner today... "Nasi Pecel Forever! :D"

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home