beatz d nadtz

Thursday, September 16, 2004

My First Car Crash…:( !!!

Yesterday I was very tired. My eyes seems very hard to opened and my head feel very heavy. I just to sleepy at the office. I’ve even write my blog about Ijen at the work time just to move away the sleeppiness! The real me won’t do things like that!
Well well… maybe I’m a workaholic, but sometimes I need a break too right?!! Specially after the hard trip and the big fight with eren. Huhhh… I just wish that I just no need to go to the office that morning.

It surprising that my mom called me at the office that noon. She’s already home from Singapore! I’m glad, but I quite hoping that she will be there a little longer, so she can had much fun there. I went home that afternoon, still in the mood of laziness. I drove rather fast, hoping I can arrived at Alto as soon as possible. I’ve just miss all my friends there! I just wanna see there red faces, the effect of Ijen Crater :D

Well… the I was too careless, too hurry, and too stupid that I hit a black pick up when the car was stopped in front of me! Stupid girl ha!!! It supposed not hapend if I can be patient waiting it moved!!!

Uhhhh!!! So I take a u turn, stope on the left side of the street and looked my beautiful car…. Ohhh no!!!! Karimunku “RINGSEK”!!! Uhhhh I hate my seft for being impatient, careless n stupid!!! Poor car! I go back home with scramble heart. I was shocked, and a little scared that I may can hit another thing and crush my car again…. So I drove a little bit careful. So is my mom. She was real shocked, and often ask me “How come it hapend???” so, I’ve just runaway and drove the car to Alto!

Everybody wanna see the “Ringsek” thing. Everybody try to cheer me up, and Yunus… uhhhhh he just show me his bigest “cengiran” Uhhhhh!!!! Luckily, my dad is very understanding. He just smile at me n said that is was usually hapends when u r an amateur. So is my sister and brother in law. Hehehe… I really love their coolness! I ask eren how to fix the car, and if it expensive. And he just answered it calmly…. That it maybe easy, and the insurance will cover all the expenses. Fiuhhhh…. Lucky me….!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home