beatz d nadtz

Monday, July 11, 2005

my ego

Maybe i'm too self centered. But as long I'm still single... unmarried... I want to try new things as much as i can. I wanna see the world. I wanna see many places in the world. I wanna enjoy my self, my single status as much as I can.

Maybe I'm just not ready to be tied. Maybe i'm just looking for excuses to escape. I don't know. I really don't know. Erlina n Jimmy said "Marriage is not about expectations, but marriage is all about "giving". But... I can't. I'm still wanna do things I like. I don't thing that I should give up my self. I have my own will, have my own heart n desire.

Uh.... Do i really have to say no to the temptation of visiting "ranukumbolo" at Semeru Mountain???? hiks... I don't think it is a good idea. There is a beautiful voices in my head telling me "it's your time", "adventure, adventure, adventure", "yipee!!! yipeeei", "kapan lagi kapan lagi?" etc.

Hiks hiks... I don't know... right now everyparts of my body seems to say yes to the offer. I just hate to turn this down.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home