beatz d nadtz

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Just A Little Thought

Last night I met a very best friend of mine. Telling him stories in my life time. About my friends, my schools day and others. Then suddenly I realized... all my friends give me so much ... much of great memories. I remember them as a wonderful friends, the people that will always live in my heart.

I told him about my LCF gank. All of the members have something uniq and special in their mind, their ability, their attitude. Then... he ask me about me. Who am i in that gank ? Who am i in your heart ? If Ervinna the "sopir", Junita the "perayu", Ricka the "maskot", Mey Ling the "satpam", Lipil the "preman". so... who am i ??? :p i just have my thought... who am i ? What impressions that they read from me ?

My friends just seems to be always be there when i need them. They just there to hear me, to comfort me, to help me when i'm down. They are there beside me when i need them the most. And now... I just wish i can do the same to them. Be there for them whenever they needed me.

Today... one of my friend told me that he feel stressed out about something he couldn't tell me. I do not realized it. He kept smile like nothing happened. Like he just happy like he always have. Hemmm... I can't do nothing... can i do something for him? I'm really dunno. just a little thought. just a little wish... I hope he will be okay... I will be smile again from the bottom of his heart.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home