beatz d nadtz

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Very Nice Surprise

Last Thursday, March 24, 2004 ... i didn't expect any news like that. My mom called... She said fonny was came to our house... delivered "merah2" the chinese symbol of an engagement. shock ??! yep... i'm surely do.

I called her that night.... asking when will she get married... this year? next year? or when? but she keep it as a secret. Maybe they still don't have tha exact date.... :p Finnaly... one of my trully friend get married soon. She is really one of a kind. Great in piano, good teacher, good woman, good christian, she's just perfect. Ko Roy is definitely lucky to have her at his side!!! But i'm sure... they will be a perfect match :)

Conrat's Fon.

Know i'm start to think about the marriage. Am I really want to get married? When will i be ready for that kind of realtionship? I'm just to afraid to walk further. I still want to enjoy my freedom. Everybody start to asking me when when and when. Makes me sick and depressed. I just can't turn back time. Can't stop the time either.

hemmm... i just... need the place to write how my feeling right know....

2 comment(s):

yeah..me too :D
you know how people can be very annoying w/ such a classic question. Bah!
But, u know... sooner or later we have to deal with that.

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:01 PM  

Pilihan ada ditangan mu dan untuk hidupmu sendiri.I'm sure U'll be ready when U find the right man.

By Blogger Dolphinrider, at 8:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home