beatz d nadtz

Friday, August 27, 2004

Dinny's Night

She is my idol when i was at the high school. I never talk to her, just like her coz her shinny face... and wondering can i be like her. So Dinny graduated from high school... never expect to see her again, but it did. I see her again! Suddenly she applied the job at the Alto, she applied here!!! I was really surprised to see her in front of the door! And she become my friend:)

Fiuh...... like it??? Of course... I like her even more....! She is really a adorable person. Nice person, smart and like music too... i watch my first orchestra with her ( the Twilight Orchestra)! Uhhh i just like her for the way she is!
But tonight, the altoers, most all of the excellogix crew make an farewell party... it is on the same package with Carla's Bday! Hem... there are some words from Vera n Freddy, also from Dinny.... huahhhh i almost cry....! i hate the farewell! i hate saying goodbye!

She gave each of us some words too. It wrote on a hand made card, her hand made! hemmm... she as for our impressions of her too... as reply... well... here it is, Din! Read It and You'll know it!
Uhhhhh... i hate saying goodbye... i really do! But it is your life... u have making a big decision... hope u can find a nice happy life there! hiks hiks.... bye bye dinny.....:(

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home