beatz d nadtz

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Ci Sin's Bday!

2day i go to the Dr Tunggal again. fiuh... could not stand with my skin! He made me wait for about 1n a half hour! I thought i won't be so long! and i've just asking permission 2 hours late to the office! yes of course i'm late! i'm late about 45 minutes! luckily it is Ci Sin Bday, so she in a very good mood today :) i like her when she's smile a lot! hehehe....
i showed her my rafting pictures and she looked at those pictures with a big smile. Hemmm it makes me feel pretty proud. Coz i think no other girls there ever done rafting before me. hehehehe....
Thanx 4 Ci Sin, I have a wonderful lunch, warm rice, Fu Yung Hai, Cap Cay n Ayam Goreng Mentega! Yippeeee! N she even add Galantin on the menu, but i bring it home 4 mom n dad :) hehehe... what a nice Head division! hahaha... Does everyone can be a nice head division by giving food to her/his man ??? hem........

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home