beatz d nadtz

Thursday, July 14, 2005

DJ - ing

Once again... I've found myself get bored easily. I like some songs... then I hate it after a little while. I've made myself a play list songs... but then... I hate the list before each songs on the list played.

Some instrumentals are very delightful... but too many person doesn't want to hear those kind of songs. Makes them bored and so sleepy.

I feel quite unwell if the listeners hate the songs... but i have tried to arrange some neutral songs. I've put 3 or 5 church songs from 200 titles on the list (those all pop songs, and all are instruments !!!!). I've put some hip hop, jazz, japan, korean, mandarin too on the list, but it seem not satisfying enough. Ughhhh... I need some more new songs... I need some new resources. hemm...

Tonight... I juz wanna enjoy myself with my fave songs, my own private list. Tonight... I need to be alone. Just relaxing my self from tolerate others ;).

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home