beatz d nadtz

Monday, April 25, 2005

My Cookies...

Chocolate Khatethong = lidah kucing coklat :D

I succeded making cookies... i love the cookies... all made by me... :D i keep it in my room. Don't want anyone eat it... mine... by me....! hehehe... hummm.... i learn more about cooking things now.

1. margarine will turned to white if u mix it long enough.
2. white eggs will be stiff (kaku) dan foam (berbuih) and if u beat it long enough.

I now one thing.... everytime i try to cook... i will learn more lessons. Everytime i've done new things in my life.... i will learn new things... in this journey of my life.

2 comment(s):

WUIHHHHH gak dibagi?

By Blogger Dolphinrider, at 4:24 PM  

hehe... engga.... :D nti aja yah... kalo aku bikin lagi.... jaminan mutu takbagii. ;) soale kalo u tak bagii yang ini.... nti kecewa... 1 orang cuma boleh maem 1 biji soale. kan ga tuwuk tuh!

By Blogger Vanie, at 4:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home